Saturday, September 16, 2017

You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.














Saturday evening; i pour everything out to him; little did i know is started to share more than i normally would due to my secretive being; my date this morning, about my upcoming trip to visit you; up until you said i deserve something good and how this relationship progressively develop into something i really treasure. P, for all the things i thought would happen between us; this is absolutely the last thing on my mind; to turn you into my relationship/ life go to guy; it sure feels good when we can have someone that we can share absolutely eveyrthing with; with that thought in mind; let us have the same relationship with whoever we are going to see next; in your case; you too deserve someone great in your life. 

No comments: