Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Some people will never fit into your life, no matter how much you want them to.




















Monday night; 250917; 1900; you asked is he a french guy? i told you about him; we saw each other after so long; the intense feeling is still there; you told me everything is fine; i saw a big smile on your face; underneath that smile i see bravery and the courage of holding in the pain; you will be fine; i have no doubt; i bought us some small sandwiches; you want to stay friend with me forever; you say you dont need me; you just want me to be there; in your life; which i already am; in a small way; you finished the book; you like it; you said you wish you can spend one night here with me; just one more night; the feeling lingers; it keep on lingering.

No comments: