Monday, September 4, 2017

I do not exist to impress the world. I exist to live my life in a way that will make me happy.




















You have been missing me the whole day, she will be coming back this week, I will go and meet him, we have to meet anyway, it may not be the last time, but with she around, you can no longer see me as freely as we would like to, we will back to small coffee, short drinking session, dinner, what not, at my little home, you got stuck in jam, family is still your priority , I do not want to take anything away, I do not have the right to, i miss you already we back to where we started, you said we should talk, I am not asking you to promise me a future that we will not have, I just want to know if you are sure you want to continue to see me, if it is so, how do we do, all this I can't be in the dark, we were talking about compromises, how two people can be together even when they are the totally opposite, your life goes well with her, it has been so many year, I am addicted to your softness, we went for Japanese, you happy your wine are here, I'm keeping your champagne, waiting for the time, then we went for a beer, place was too noisy, we had one drink and just want to go, every time we meet it goes up a click or notch, you farted accidentally in front of me, I thought that was cute and I thought we could have had a good life together, if only we are together.

I already miss you before we even parted and I missed the chance to give you a long hug and kiss because we were sitting in my car, park outside your house, in your busy neighbourhood.

I do not need you to promise me when, you just need to promise that we will see us, no matter what. That's all. That's all.

No comments: