Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Even if others abandon you, you must never abandon yourself.




















We are all selfish.
One kept on saying he is not forcing me to anything. He gives me no promises.
One seems to forget that a relationship that has been going on for 10 years is not something as simple as to came out and accept that the dynamic has been change of the consequences of things that had happened. One fact remains to me, if you are not a good person, you have no right and are not entitle to ask me what to do. You gotten the point wrong where you say you did that when we were apart when I was seeing someone else, but what bother me the most is you have her and have me in your life, that was apparently not enough and we just have to get past that and swallow whatever wrongdoings of yours. This will take years to fix. For now. I've took a bold step to want to talk to you. This doesn't mean I do not mind but the word regrets would kill me more if I did not unstuck and move on. From this moment on I also realise being physical with you and get back to what we once had is out of the question. Forever and ever.

No comments: