Sunday, October 30, 2016

When you do what you fear most, then you can do anything.




















So we had a chance to talk about it. you told me that you and her talk about it. The future. you were trying to avoid it by saying she wants to get another car of not the brand you own. We had a good start because you forgot my birthday. We made fun of it, had a laugh and talk about a bunch of random stuff but not touching my own, as usual. She said she will think about it and that is going to determine if we are going to end. Because if she says so then you will have no bad conscious. The thing is you are right. I miss sex. But i miss you even more. Fortunately and unfortunately. I don't see we book that tickets and see us in December. This i know. So we might as well get over it.

No comments: