Sunday, September 18, 2016

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.














We finally had time to video chat coz u r working on a Sunday. We sneak time like thieves but willingly.
You told me your feelings about her. That you feel strongly of me even more.
We can't deny that.
We have agreed that in the end we will only stop if it makes us unhappy regardless of how we make the other person feels, i know its selfish but this is also the only way we know how to go forward.
You told me. You are going outstation and that it'd be easy to talk with me. I don't know if i should feel happy or sad. But feelings are feelings. I guess. Maybe i secretly wish that she finds us out and we discontinue, then i can say this is cause by your carelessness.
In the end, even if I'm married i will still choose to be with you this way. I know it.
What i never say was, i can't feel the same for other men too, this you will never know.

No comments: