Friday, September 30, 2016

The flower bloomed and faded. The sun rose and sank. The lover loved and went.














10 days flew by; i got your message that you are home; i was surprised; we text; meet up; had dinner without beer; you want to stay with me; i couldn't; you kept saying you miss me; i kept want to know why; you said ive lost weight and you mentioned ive gained before; im confused; i drove you back to my home; you did; i say sleeping with you makes me feel stupid; you still attracted to me very much; you miss everything of me as a whole; cant pinpoint a specific reason; we had some chocolate; beer; just chilling; we talked about your new resume excitingly, i mean you talk about it excitingly; you asked about my new class; find it fascinating; you said we are going to have more things to talk about; i do not know if that is a good thing; it is not in my nature to consult; my thought always comes a day late; you said; still we enjoy each other company somehow; i smoked the last cigarette; you were telling good things about me; said that i am something; also about your two young friends; the drunken argument and what not; sometimes i think you reach the point that you do not know what to say to me anymore because you couldn't share your own stuff you end up talking about other people just to fill up the awkward silence in the room; i did the same but without telling about other people maybe because i do not have other people; ultimately in the end you call the shot; you have to know what to do; no matter what other says; that is sort of the conclusion after we have spent another night together. 

No comments: