Tuesday, September 13, 2016

I can’t let you go now. I want to go places with you; obscure little places, just to be able to say: here I came with her





















13092016 @ 1830-  we managed to catch each other in a short 13min chat;
line was quite bad we have to quit the video chat;
while you are changing into your sport wear right after your vico;
i always appreciate you make time for me despite all this difficulties;
when you start losing things that you normally have every seconds count.
My old Ying you said.
But i never change. If anything. I only missing you more, coz i was yelling at you; saying you are such an idiot to let go of me; to forget to send me heart; that's how it all started for someone to far away; such and such;
compressed everything of my day in a short summary form.
compromise and sacrifice.
until we don't want to do this anymore.
u did not answer my long reply. I am unsure how i should take it. I guess ill just leave it until then.
u may change your habit. R u still up at 5? Learn Chinese then? I don't know.
but when i tell you i miss you. That is unchanged, something that will not change because it is just difficult to.

No comments: