Friday, August 5, 2016

And I wonder if anyone is really happy. I hope they are. I really hope they are.














Hi N. You are sleeping and i want to write you. 

Thank you again for making time for me, i know it's not easy for you to split and still have to take care of me. I still enjoy time with you even though now apart. our physical contact had made things feel greater and better, when i get to kiss you, feel you, touch you, hold you ever so softly and gently, nonetheless i value this precious relationship very much with or without sex. I masturbate to the thoughts of you after our call just now, i want you to know that, to tell you i didn't forget you, not something so easy to do. Image of us wildly fucking each other, or making love to each other, it's insane....this definitely won't be a slow fade. I already learn this language with you that is so hard to reverse, well, maybe we can focus on new type of language, soon.

No comments: