Monday, July 25, 2016

I release you. I evict you from my heart. Because if I don’t do it now, I never will.














Why didn’t you say anything then;
Are you still feel shy with me?
Are you afraid that I would say no?
I realise when you ask my address one too many times that I notice your intention to visit me;
Just like the time you want to come to Ipoh;
Like that last day you came out from your study, i said nothing and you walk away then I knock on your door, I was glad I did, still;
We had these great times together but I also know we are too similar to work things out, anyway, it’s too late;
If someone needs to say it then it might as well be me;
If I’m living the next life I hope I found you sooner I would want to live with you love you everything with you build a life together with you;.

only with you.

No comments: