Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.














how can feeling runs so deep?
i saw you online for a while; the time is longer that you spend online with me; of course you do; with her you have to; who am i to you? i am your secret love affair; nobody can know; nobody should know; and yet i am still sickeningly latch onto you; crave for you; long for you; even though i know this is so very wrong.
this is when i really realize for 38 years of my life how does it really feel to fall in love with someone; completely; without asking anything in return; at all.

i love you;
i want you and her to be happy;
even if this means goodbye;
i will do it;
but i need to know from you;
i need to know that you will be happy;
very very happy;
with or without me;
even if without being with me;
even if i know i will be unhappy for the rest of my life;

i will do it;
i would.

No comments: