Friday, March 18, 2016

Had I told the sea what I felt for you, it would have left its shores, its shells, its fish, and followed me.





















we made passionate love every night; even when we are sad; even when i say this could possibly be the last time; your positive thoughts and enthusiasm move me; i hold you as if this will be the last time; you always treat me as if this is the first; the total different outlook we are holding on for certain things; get us talking; debate; not to the extend to argue; 5 days is just not long enough; i do notice our differences; the one that we are still willing to compromise; to accept us as we are; i only sleepless on the very last night; because i was thinking i am not going to see you anymore; even when you insist; even if you want to; i dont want to be your burden; your challenge; because i know that is just simply plain wrong.

No comments: