Friday, January 29, 2016

I’ll walk forever with stories inside me that the people I love the most can never hear.




















so we see each other again; albeit short; we wanted to as you also were thinking about the same thing when can we meet again; it is better than nothing; that you always reply; sometimes i prefer to wait; as if i wait long enough that all feelings will fade and you will kind of forget about me; you make me talk about my past; and how i remember when i was a kid that one day my dad carry me to my bed when i fell asleep and how i wish i can have that again; the wish that i could be from a more loving and caring family; and also we talk about my sister; all these things; this is one of the quiet time that we had among of the many sessions that we have been together; too many thoughts flying around in both of our heads; i know that.

i keep you; if i could.

me too; me too.

No comments: