Monday, August 24, 2015

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.





















I just want to be able to tell you things without sugarcoat it, I must be able to let you know how I feel. If I don't feel alright I will say so, I won't pretend everything is alright and just sit there. I tried that but that is just not how I want to be.
At times, when we get to meet each other, being with each other physically, talking becomes less of a thing, even though we don't talk much, we get to enjoy each other's company, watch a movie, read a book, have a meal, we are being with each other closely and we can reach out. 
When we far away and we don't talk about this, tell each other how we feel, I feel such a gap that quickly widen and I feel us both slowly drifting apart everytime, you may think I exegarate and don't feel that way, but I do. I want to let you know that's how I feel. 
You told me this is a phase, what are we doing to this phase? We want to try thing one more time, begin again, pick up something that we thought we leave behind years ago. If we can't both tell each other this time is going to be different, then what is this all about? Or maybe we should have just leave things be?
Is there all there is to it? This so called relationship? This so called being boyfriend and girlfriend?
I'm a confused child. I think too much, talk too little when I should. Probably as much as you are if not less, I have been in and out so many bad relationships I lost hope, and just start to be really casual about things. Then somehow someway you found your way back right here, right now, I don't know what that actually means. If that means we are going to give this a try, again, I want to know how to do it so that in the end at least we can say, look, we really have tried everything and it didn't work. 
You know what I mean?

No comments: