Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.














Hey sorry i didn't write. I just wanna tell you i was and still am upset (just a little) that you don't write enough. I don't wanna tell you what to do. I thought about it the whole night and i dont want to just complain, whine and bitch about it. So i thought if we want to make it work, this time it has to be different. So me too wanna know what can i do to make this better, instead of feeling frustrated all d time. I kind of don't blame the time zone, coz that can't be an excuse. I truly believe if someone means something to you, you will find d time. We can't keep on saying well, that's your feeling, i can't change it if u r that stubborn, i did all i could, bla bla bla, which i dont think we have. I feel happy when u genuinely make time for me, like that day when u were in KL, u were busy with work but u still want to see me and i remember that very much. U know? That sort of thing.... Anyway..... Okok... That's all. So ya that's what i wanna say. Very long note. I dun hv ur email to blast this, so i write it here.

No comments: