Tuesday, September 16, 2014

This is your world. Shape it or someone else will.




















I know you may still find it hard to believe I am actually relax and “not tense” or “intense” when I am with you, but this is absolutely true.

I will only find it annoying when you are the one who is contradicting and frequent minded and often ask me to decide, do what I want for my life. Etc.

I may spend awful amount of time indoor but that is not because you did not bring me anywhere, but because I am an indoor person, a couch potato. Im more than happy to whenever we decide to do something together.

So you see, “together” is the key word. Everything loses its meaning if that is not something we decide that we want to do together, even if it’s you want some quiet time and I’m going to class, when we don’t get to spend time this weekend doesn’t mean we growing apart, on the contrary the consensus and understanding on our life and situation just goes to show that our maturity.

Am I making any sense with this?

We are not in each other’s disposal, when we decide to do something is because we both “want to” NOT force to.


No comments: