Thursday, September 11, 2014

I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.




















1. im tired. do whatever you please. you are not a child. you don't need anyone to tell you what to do.

2. telling me about her neglected upbringing doesn't change the fact there's still need to be a solution.

3. you already have a practical solution, im not trying to give you a hard time, question is what next?

4. you have nothing to hide from me. just that you and I never share enough.

5. if it's late at night, call, ill still pick up, least you can do write. will you afraid to call your best friend because its late, otherwise try start changing your routine/ habit. call earlier. when someone else is in your life, you compromise if you want to.

6. when people like me make mistakes, it's the worst and life shattering, it takes time for us to forgive ourselves, i don't want to make any mistake, with you, or i should say to minimize mistake because in life mistake is inevitable and the consequences now is a child's life is at stake.

No comments: