Sunday, August 31, 2014

Don't give the people what they want, give them something better.

















I storm off within the first 15 minute we see each other; all I hear is blaming, finger pointing, useless whining; start to be like an adult if you really want to talk; I drive off; no turning back; you called; not giving up; because I know staying will not help; you will not even take me seriously if I stayed; I do not give other people shit, do not give me any shit ever; simply put we both need a big slap on our face; just because of one thing; I didn’t take a few hours off; that’s it; too little of a thing to matter; am I or am I not here? I keep asking the same question; hoping that you realize; this is the one moment that matters to the both of us; other than that, nothing else really matters; I drew you a picture on how I envision you and I to be; that’s all that I am asking for.

No comments: