Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.




















I am trying to do this as gently as possible; we screw up big time on things; I mean I screw up big time on things; it’s just dinner it’s not the end of the fucking world, you said; sometimes I rather you shout at me tell me that I am useless and that I cannot do anything; instead you were being so nice to me; you hold me and tell me everything is ok; no big deal; I become really hard on myself; want to get everything right; keeping everything inside; you were waiting for me to come back; you so glad to see me and that you are lonely; bored; now that I am back; we glad to see each other every time; what if way back when you know I am good for nothing; that I am a fuck up; that I show you how useless I am instead now; we had our worst dinner ever that we never had; I wonder why and you just say we are never daring enough; you assume I am good at something that I actually don’t; slowly we finding this out; work harder on it; those gentle moments all I heard is that you ask me to work harder; taking it the wrong way; I have the tendency to take everything negatively; so I am just your entertainment; even that; I like you very much; why you have to keep on saying that; you are not my entertainment; I like being with you; it’s just sad and depressing to know that all this at the end of the day leads to nothing; nothing at all, you know?

No comments: