Wednesday, May 7, 2014

In the fight between you and the world, back the world.















16.05.2014 morning
What is the meaning of all this? I know you are still talking to her. It's a 15-20 year relationship, it's not nothing. Then what are we pretending? that we fuck each other out of liking? you tell me that you like it and I have no where to hide, don't know what to say to that. We meet up, went out, had dinner,  you got a hair cut, stroll around mall, check about tattoo, a fierce tiger, ladybird, what does that means? Suddenly! why? There must be a reason, this is permanent, you fail to reply, had burger, you ask me opinion on Malaysia, on a campaign, why? What is it for? Then this morning, coffee, toast, OCD, anal, perfectionist, a whole lots of crap, you wanna use my car go ahead, all this useless talk and gesture, then what? Why we all still end up here? Why you guys still talking to each other? Get on with life, move the fuck on and leave me alone by myself already, sick and tired of all this shit. 

No comments: