Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.




















What do you think I have been doing? That I ignore your feelings? That I don’t care about what you have to go through with your mum? That I still bug you, bother you, and stress you out knowing that all you thinking about is you mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im giving you space, leave you be in your own time.

It is in time like this we find out who we are and if we want to still be bff to each other.

I guess you never really thought about all those past reactions I gathered from our short encounter together, the short meet, the surprise visit, I learnt a great deal that, you are a solitary guy, if there’s anything you need right now, it’s not for me to be clingy but you just need a lot a lot of time to deal with things. If I can’t offer any help and consolation I might as well just shut up.

Why do you think I write less, call less and text less? And look where it gets me, the kind of insult I’m getting from you.

Don’t you dare to tell me I think what you going thru is easy? Don’t you dare!

Stay away from my life, I know what I am doing with it. I didn’t jump in and criticize yours!

You really do not know me!!!!!

If you do not care how I treat you and what I feel about all this, why should I give a shit and care. You can go fuck yourself.

People forget what you say and do, but they NEVER, NEVER forget how you make them feel, NEVER!

No comments: