Thursday, March 20, 2014

Judgement comes from experience, and great judgement comes from bad experience.



















i just want you to get to know me better, let me show you my world.

that's all.

i STOP asking what is going to happen, whether or not this will work, what are we suppose to do, whats our decision, whats my decision, because after last weekend, all i want to do is -

let you get to know me.

that's all and THAT IS ALL.

my question now is: does what i want matches with what you want i really really wonder? because you seem so clear on what you want.

does what i want matches with what you want and what if it doesn't? we can't kid ourselves by avoiding the question, if you already have an answer no matter what it is, just share it and let's move on. to be stuck like a broken record doesn't really help anybody.

what do you think?

No comments: