Wednesday, January 29, 2014

You learn a lot about people when you play games with them.














29.1. 12:15pm. U called in such short notice. I thought u just wanna say bye and send me greetings as usual. U asked to meet. Surprisingly. I agreed to the short lunch meet even with the rush. U thought I only off tomorrow and wanted to call about meet up tonight but you got another appointment and I will head home right after work. Kinda of glad we did this. Then I found out you will be away for 3 weeks. Miss me la. I like that more. You were telling me again about the similarity. But im in denial. I refuse to be link to her. We are nothing alike. At least I don't want to admit. At this point in time I cant share my man, maybe me and you really are special. we toying with naughty idea because you say you will really miss me and I said there's time where we don't see each other even longer but you saying that's last time. This is this time.  U ask me about my meeting. I already postpone one this morning and you tease me. Who you go with. You are in demand. Only now you know. Thats what I fear. I never know about ur fear. We kept on touching n small talking with each other. I pull you aside the last minite. Surprise u with my move. That's one thing I like about you. Being spontaneous. I guess that how I like you to remember me by. Enjoy the three week long break. We'll catch up after because I really can't tell from your eyes who I am to you anymore.

No comments: