Friday, December 6, 2013

If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane.











Family is always my priority;  I will spend my time with them and you separately if you wonder; I'd expected you to go on your own of course anyway;  we don't always have the same idea on everything;  tiny thing like toilet seat, detergent cap; it's beyond me; I am not forcing and you don't have to feel obliged;  maybe I was right to make you the one always text me first in this relationship of ours; so that you won't think I am caring about you too much which obviously I actually am; we spent another quiet evening together;  i love driving you mad and anxious; Indian dinner; crap loads of junk; a trilogy finale; you couldn't wait and you didn't wait;  we are all in the end selfish people in our on selfish way;  you should also know your own body;  your own limit;  it's all you; you shouldn't let me mess up your life even though you know pretty well I could or thought that I should; so what do you think of the ending?

No comments: