Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it.













Was it really just that simple; only this morning you were telling me I'm funny, twice; and how we began to sort of like each other enough to stay long with a phone conversation; then in the evening another phone call that could potentially spoilt it all; I told you what I dislike; maybe it's the wrong words; maybe it didn't came out right; maybe it sounds wrong; all this misunderstanding and misinterpretation leaves a funny taste in my mouth; I called and clarify which you said you are alright and have moved on; I can't help but think is there more to it than this simple mistake; you said be yourself say whatever you want to say then another time you say how can you be so blunt and not tihink about what you said; in the end lets just say I am who I am I say what I say if you don't like it you can get the fuck out of my way.

No comments: