Thursday, June 6, 2013

I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile.



















but what i didnt tell you is; i have been doing fine all by myself all this time and i dont really need you to be here to fuck up my life; so if this is really happening between you and me, this has got to be it; this is really a trust issue; if you can get thru this then i believe we can get thru everything and anything; i miss you so terribly and so much that you have no idea how many times i look at your "i miss you" message and i wanted to cry because i am forcing myself not to reply; not to say a word just to let you prove to me that you are man enough to pick up the mess, fix it and come back to me, i am just a normal average human being; i just a woman afraid to get hurt just the same; i dont want to be hurt; not anymore; so tomorrow will be the moment of truth.

No comments: