Monday, February 25, 2013

Throw your heart over the fence and the rest will follow.














its not about winning or losing;
but if i cross this line now means u win right?
thats like the cutest darn thing you ever said to me;
but no, it's not about winning or losing;
it's my feeling for you and you should know that;

it's good to see you with all the dramas;
i wont have it any other way;

and you should know too, me like u lots, despite the emo bit; so we reconfirm sunday for lunch;
yes and yes. xxx

i have it when you explain things and you are right;
this is not about right and wrong;
not anymore;
so this is between you and me for the longest time;
you just easily put it in words;
to me its even simpler;
so this is not sex but this is not a relationship either;
there, you were speechless;
if i have a choice i rather have us some other way;
not like this.

No comments: