Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ask yourself whether you are happy and you cease to be so.















and the moment that you kissed my lips you know i started to feel wonderful;

it feels amazing and damn incredible, i feel sex in your chemicals;

everything still linger on...............

the taste of your kiss;
the heat of your body;
the touch of your hand;
the sound of your voice;
the moist of your perspiration;
the gentleness of your licking;
the sensation of your blowing;
the turn on of your sucking;
the strength of your arms when you hold me;
the wetness on your finger when you touch me;
the sweetness that you taste when you kiss me;
the feeling of your legs wrapping around me;
the warmth i feel whenever you are so close to me;

you make me yearning for more..........

to hold you tight so that i know how you feeling;
to kiss you again so i remember what you taste like;
to tease you again and see how you react;
to touch your face again and feel every single details;
to run my finger over your neatly cut hair;
to move my hand real slow all over your body;
to bite and suck on your neck without leaving a mark;
to do everything you want me to do and more;
to just lie down together with you and hear your breathing;
to just look at you and want you to tell me what you thinking;
to nibble your ear and whisper sweet words to you softly:


"i know, i was with you last night but it feels like it's been so long;
it's good to see you again and i want to see you again, again and again......"

all this and we are  not even naked.

No comments: