Friday, September 14, 2012

Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed.













we are done and we sitting by the bed side, quietly; finally you said im going away; for how long; i dont know; are you coming back; i dont know; tell me something that you know for sure; but you know what; there is nothing i know for sure just like how i feel so unsure with you but also at the same time being with you is the surest thing ive ever done, touching you feeling you kissing you are the only thing i feel sure about; i know im a big fucking mess myself & you might not want to pick up my crap and be with me; i can see it in your eyes if i ask you would actually say yes.

yes.

that's another thing i feel sure about;
perhaps the unsure part is not you but me; just me.

No comments: