Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards



















09032010; 22.04; i said im not sorry about the coffee; you didnt hear me; i screwed up; messed up the last; anyway i dont feel sorry at all; i really dont; you sleep better with me around; i feel more natural now; doing things with u; kissing u; you said i score a pretty good 8 but in actual fact im a 10 to you; there's no awkwardness anymore; just a random call; even if it's getting a bit later now; you said you like my hair a lot this way while you slowly brushing it off my forehead; i still dont understand why sometimes you picking up on my brains in ideas, i suck at it anyway; you act like a kid; as usual; i just stand there and smile; everything seems so right, bright and beautiful.

No comments: