Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Let thy speech be short, comprehending much in a few words.













"tell me what can i do without you?"; "im sure you can do without"; "yes i know but i rather you be here with me"; i dont usually say what i think; i know what u think; glad that we're friends; with so much alike and nothing alike; being with each other in a totally contradicting way; i smile at your remarks like i always do; you appreciating little gesture; little little things that make up life; little little things that i cannot do without.













01:30; i see the light slowly fading away the morning that you wake up by my side; im leaving all these traces in ambiguous way; the truth is; i dont think i can face any reaction you have for me; not right in front of you; please let me have all the feelings i have for you mysteriously.

No comments: