Monday, January 12, 2009

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.














over years;
i've grown so much on you;
i found myself unconsciously keep coming back to you;
slowly following you trail every step of the way;
taking notes, leaving signs;
without realizing that;
i might be the one;
holding the key;
that may eventually unlock the door to you;
and in return;
you will be the one that grow to love me.












i'm not convinced;
you said you've tried your best;
now it's up to me;
being deliberately stubborn, overly sensitive, highly complex, unwillingly confuse, unreasonably ridiculous doesn't really help;
you don't have the patience to talk me through;
fine, drop it, walk out and leave, that's your last word, every time;
if you are a salesman trying to sell me yourself;
you've failed miserably;
until now i can't seem to find one thing of you that fascinates me;
then when i look at this again;
i realise;
I Fascinate Me.

No comments: