Thursday, January 29, 2009

I can't understand it. I can't even understand the people who can understand it.















you're walking way faster ahead of me; you dont even bother to stop and wait for me; i run and run and run; finally catch up with you; "you hate me this much!"; "no, i'm not"; "then say something"; "why cant you make up your mind?"; "and you mad at me just because of that?"; "just because? what do you mean by just because?"; "yes, it's a small matter"; "not to me"; you start to walk fast again, "just fucking stop and listen to me!"; "talk, i can hear you"; "i can't keep up"; "thats it, you're always like this, are you really cant keep up or you just dont even bother to try?"; "why do you have to make it such a big fuss?"; "i can ask you to fuck off and tell you i couldnt care less, but i love you and this is something you will never ever understand"; you walk off......leaving me alone by the roadside, all alone and thats when i realise i love you too.

No comments: